Sunday, March 1, 2015

new beginning

2 days ago I celebrated my 75th birthday. I decided I will resume my musings again. Random thoughts come and I want to do conscious pickings and write them. I post my poetry, photos, and quotations in another blog: http://simpleimages2.wordpress.com

Books are still strewn all over our small condo. I'm reading randomly different books. I just picked 2 books: St. Thomas Aquinas by Jacques Maritain and The Restless Flame, A Novel about Saint Augustine by Louis de Wohl. 

I have read the biography of St. Thomas by Chesterton before but this book by Maritain is about the "genius and system of Aquinas." I graduated from University of Santo Tomas in Manila (Philippines) and I have a special affection for Thomas Aquinas.

I have read only the first 2 chapters The Confessions of St. Augustine in the past. I plan to read the novel and the Confessions together. Can I do all these wishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment