Saturday, December 27, 2014

Achieving your childhood Dreams

I created this blog, etcetera, then neglected to sustain it. Like Lisette’s List I will add in my New Year’s list:  2. write a daily etcetera blog daily or as often as possible. 

Today is an excerpt from the book, The Last Lecture, by Randy Pausch.
“…I felt at peace and fulfilled. My life had come full circle. I had first made the list of my childhood dreams when I was eight years old. Now, thirty-eight years later, that very list had helped me say what I needed to say and carried me through.”-Randy Pausch 

Below are links to Randy Pausch’s live lectures. The 1st one is his lecture at Carnegie-Mellon complete with introductions  by his friends. The second one is a 10 minute excerpt of his lecture at a later time. And the last one is same as the 1st but without the introductions.





No comments:

Post a Comment